1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Those responsible for the treatment of your data are:
▪ VINTAGECOLLECTION888., currently operates in Spain selling products. We are co-responsible for the treatment. This means that we have regulated and we jointly take charge of treating and protecting your personal data.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any given time we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
▪ your identification data (for example, your name, surname, image, language and country from which you interact with us, contact details, etc.);
▪ financial and transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information about of your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
▪ connection, geolocation and navigation data (for example, location data, the number of device ID or advertising ID);
▪ commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter),
▪ data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or Platform service, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please note that;
If you decide not to provide us with these data, it is possible that you will not be able to complete your registration as a user or that you will not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities. In other cases, we may passively collect information by using tracking tools, such as cookies. from browsers or other similar technologies on our Platform or from communications we send to you.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To manage your registration as a user of the Platform
In case you decide to register as a user on our Platform, we need to treat your data to identify you as a user of the same and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your account registered user by contacting us through Customer Service
We inform you that the data we collect about your activity, obtained through the different channels of the Platform, and which include your purchases, will remain linked to your account so that you can Access all information at once.
2. For development, compliance and execution of contract of sale or services you have contracted with us on the platform This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
▪ Contact you regarding updates or communications informative information related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including sending surveys quality of the products or services provided.
4▪ Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the payment method used.
▪ Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent and detect improper use of the Platform, for example, during the purchase and return process, as well as potential fraud against you and/or against Us. If we consider that the operation it may be fraudulent or we detect abnormal behavior with indications of being fraudulent uses of our functionalities, products and services, this treatment may have consequences such as transaction blocking or cancellation of your user account.
▪ Manage possible changes or returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information about the availability, reservations of products to through the Platform, according to said options available at all times.
▪ For billing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices for purchases you have made on the Platform.
▪ Guarantee the use of other functionalities or services in the as they are available. We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request. If you use the telephone channel, the call can be recorded to answer your request and guarantee its quality.
4. For marketing purposes This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
▪ Personalize the services we offer you and be able to make you recommendations based on your interaction with us on the Platform and the analysis of your user profile (for example, based on to your purchase and browsing history).
▪ To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will treat your personal data to manage your subscription, including the sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as mail electronic)
▪ Therefore, keep in mind that this data processing entails the analysis of your user or customer profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore what the products and services that best fit your style when sending you information, we will make suggestions about products that we think may interest you and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with the "cart recovery" functionality.
▪ Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and free of charge through the section of "Newsletter" of the Platform, in addition to through the indications that we provide you in each communication.
▪ Show you advertising on the Internet that you can see when you browse on websites.
▪ Data enrichment: When we obtain your data information from various sources, we may combine them into certain circumstances in order to improve our understanding of your needs and preferences in relation to our products and services (including the purposes of analysis, generation of usage profiles, marketing studies, customer surveys quality and improvement of the interaction with our clients). Us we refer, for example, to the combination of information that we can do if you have a registered account and, with the same email address that is linked to your account, you make shopping as a guest; or information collected automatically (such as IP addresses, MAC addresses, or metadata) that we can link with that information that you have provided directly through your activity on the Platform or in any of our stores (for example, the information related to your purchases, in the store online, your preferences).
▪ Carry out promotional actions (for example, for the development of contests or the sending of your list of saved articles to the email you indicate). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to treat the data that you you provide based on each promotional action and we can communicate through various media such as social networks or in the own platform. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you more detailed information about the treatment of your data.
▪ Disseminate on the Platform or through our network channels photos or images that you have shared in a social way public, provided that you give us your consent to do so.
5. Usability analysis and quality for improvement our services
If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your data navigation for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and with the actions that we can carry out on other websites and thus be capable of making improvements.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to treat your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them,is explained in the following table:
1. Manage your registration as Platform user The treatment of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In other words, so you can register as a user on the Platform, we need to process your data personal, since otherwise we could not manage your registration.
With we consider that we have a legitimate interest in linking to your account your purchases and the data we collect about your activity through the different channels of the Platform.
2. Development, fulfillment and performance of the contract sales or services
The treatment of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that links us to you. In addition, we process your location data when you give us your consent.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the checks necessary to detect and prevent possible fraud or use fraudulent when you use the Platform, for example, when making a purchase or return. We understand that the treatment of this data is positive for all parties: for you, since it allows us to put measures to protect you against fraud attempts by third parties; for us, because it allows us to prevent improper use of the Platform for all our customers and society, because it also protects your interest in ensuring that fraudulent activities are discouraged and detected when they occur.
3. Customer Service We consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or questions that you ask us through the various means of contact existing. We understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial to you as it allows us to serve you properly and resolve any queries raised.
When you contact us, in particular, for incident management related to your order or the product / service purchased through the Platform, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the contract of buy and sell.
When your query is related to the exercise of rights over which we inform you below, or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to treat your data is compliance with legal obligations on our part.
4. Marketing The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the
consent you give us, for example: when you agree to receive personalized information through various means, when you authorize the sending push notifications on your device, when you lend your consent through cookie or privacy settings of your device, or when you accept the legal bases to participate in a promotional action or to publish your photographs on the Platform or in our social media channels.
To offer you personalized services or show you information personalized, either on our Platform, as well as to carry out data enrichment, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to perform profiling with the information we hold about you (such as the navigation you make, preferences or history of purchases) and the personal data that you have provided us with, such as age range or language, since we understand that the treatment of this data also It is beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your experience as a user and access information according to your preferences.
5. Usability and quality analysis
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to analyze the usability of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction since we understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial for you because The purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a service of higher quality.
4. FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The term of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained then:
Purpose Period of conservation
1. Manage your registration as Platform user
We will treat your data during the time in which you maintain the condition of registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
2. Development, fulfillment and performance of the contract sales or services
We will treat your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you have acquired, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product or particular service.On some occasions, we will only process the data so far in which you decide, as is the case of the payment data that you have requested to store for possible future purchases (in case you are this functionality is available).
3. Customer Service We will process your data for as long as necessary to attend to your request or request.
4. Marketing We will treat your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.
We will also show you personalized ads until you change the device, browser or cookie settings, which will revoke said permission. If you participate in promotional actions we will keep your data for a period of six (6) months from the end of the action.
5. Usability analysis and quality
Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to comply with the corresponding purpose, we will later keep them duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities derived from the treatment could arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at all times.
5. WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
To fulfill the purposes indicated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, it is necessary that we give access to your personal data to third parties that provide us with support in the services we offer you, namely:
▪ financial entities,
▪ fraud detection and prevention entities,
▪ technology and analytics service providers,
▪ providers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services or their establishments associates,
▪ service providers related to customer care,
Ors and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising, such as agencies of advertising, advertising partners or social networks that, in certain cases, may act as joint controllers. For service efficiency, some of the aforementioned providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the Union European. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data with adequate guarantees and always maintaining the security of your data, since we use the most appropriate tools for the international data transfer, such as Standard Contractual Clauses or any other measure relevant supplement.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. rights, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In case we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity. Likewise, we can offer you the possibility of exercising your rights and configuring your privacy preferences by use some of our services or by making specific channels available to you within our Platform.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have right to:
• Ask us for access to the data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a user registered on the Platform you can also consult this information in the corresponding section to your personal data.
• Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Remember that if you are a user registered in the Platform you can also access the section corresponding to your data details of your account to modify or update your personal data. Anyway, keep in Please note that by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them.Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or to the person in charge of the Platform or to any third party due to a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user. Please remember that as a rule
In general, you should only provide us with your own personal data, not those of third parties, except as permitted in this Privacy and Cookies Policy
• Ask us to Delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for those that we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or in which we no longer have legitimacy to do so.
• Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or that the let us keep beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you will also you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
When our legitimacy for the treatment of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract.
For OT On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data. Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the supervisory authority in matters of relevant data protection, in particular, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency
We may modify the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when requested. we deem convenient. In the event that we do so, we will notify you in different ways through the Platform.
(for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we will even communicate it to your address of email when the change in question is significant for your privacy, so that you can review the changes, assess them and, where appropriate, oppose or unsubscribe from any service or functionality. In any case, we suggest that you review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case there is minor changes or we introduce some interactive improvement, taking advantage of the fact that you will always find it as a point permanent information on our website.
- On sale!