This document establishes the conditions governing the use of this website (www.vintagecollection888.com) and the purchase of products on it (hereinafter, the "Conditions"), whatever the application, medium digital, support or device through which it can be accessed. Please read these Conditions and our Privacy and Cookies Policy (“Privacy and Cookies Policy”) carefully before using this website. By using this website or placing an order through it, you consent to be bound by these Conditions and by our Privacy and Cookies Policy, so if you do not agree with all the Conditions and with the Privacy and Cookies Policy , you must not use this website. If you have any questions related to the Conditions or the Privacy and Cookies Policy, you can contact us through our contact channels.
2. OUR DATA
The sale of items through this website is carried out under the name VINTAGECOLLECTION888 by Estefania Egido Yepes, a Spanish company with address at Restollal 81 - Santiago de Compostela (A Coruña) registered in the Mercantile Registry of A Coruña, NIF 23050698Y with telephone number 619409950 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. YOUR DATA AND YOUR VISITS TO THIS WEBSITE
The information or personal data that you provide us about you will be treated in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy and Cookies Policy. By using this website you consent to the processing of said information and data and declare that all the information or data you provide us is true and corresponds to reality.
4. USE OF OUR WEBSITE
By using this website and placing orders through it, you agree to:
Make use of this website only to make legally valid queries or orders.
Do not make any false or fraudulent order. If it could reasonably be considered that an order of this nature has been made, we will be authorized to cancel it and inform the relevant authorities.
By placing an order through this website, you declare that you are over 18 years of age and have legal capacity.
5. AVAILABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS
All orders are subject to product availability. If there are difficulties in the supply of products or if there are no items in stock, we will refund any amount you may have paid.
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
The prices on the website include VAT, but exclude shipping costs, which will be added to the total amount. Prices may change at any time, but any changes will not affect orders for which we have already sent you an Order Confirmation. Once you have selected all the items you want to buy, they will have been added to your basket and the next step will be to process the order and make the payment. Before making the payment, you can modify the data of your order. It has a detailed description of the purchase process. In addition, if you are a registered user, you have a detail of all the orders made in the My Account section. You can use Visa, Mastercard, American Express, PayPal cards as a means of payment. To minimize the risk of unauthorized access, your credit card details will be encrypted. Credit cards will be subject to checks and authorizations by the issuer of the same, but if said entity does not authorize the payment, we will not be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we will not be able to formalize the order.
7. VALUE ADDED TAX AND BILLING
In accordance with the provisions of article 68 of Law 37/1992, on Value Added Tax, the delivery of the items will be understood to be located in the territory of application of Spanish VAT if the delivery address is in Spanish territory, except for the Canary Islands. , Ceuta and melilla. The applicable VAT rate will be that legally in force at all times depending on the specific item in question. In orders destined for the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, deliveries will be exempt from VAT by the provisions of article 21 of Law 37/1992, without prejudice to the application of the corresponding taxes and tariffs in accordance with the regulations in force in each one of these territories. You expressly authorize us to issue the invoice in electronic format, although you may indicate at any time your willingness to receive a invoice in paper format, in which case, we will issue and send the invoice in said format. You can request it by contacting our customer service, through any of the means made available to you and free of charge.
8. Legal right to withdraw from the purchase, Right of withdrawal
If you are contracting as a consumer and user, you have the right to withdraw from this contract within a period of 14 calendar days without the need for justification. The withdrawal period will expire 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired material possession of the goods or in the event that the goods that make up your order are delivered separately, to the 14 calendar days from the day that you or a third party indicated by you, other than the carrier, acquired the material possession of the last of those goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must notify us, through the chat available on the website, via social networks (Facebook and Twitter) or through WhatsApp, your decision to withdraw from the contract through an unequivocal statement (for example, a letter sent by post or email). To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that the communication regarding the exercise by you of this right is sent before the corresponding period expires. Consequences of withdrawal In case of withdrawal on your part, we will refund all payments received for the cost of the item (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the delivery method). We will proceed to make said refund using the same means of payment used by you. for the initial transaction. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we may withhold the refund until we have received the goods.
Through a messenger / courier, you must bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You will only be responsible for the decrease in value of the goods resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
If you contract as a consumer and user, we offer guarantees on the products that we market through this website, in the legally established terms for each type of product, responding, therefore, for the lack of conformity of the same that is. It is understood that the products are in accordance with the contract provided that conform to the description made by us and possess the qualities that we have presented on this website are suitable for the uses to which products of the same type are ordinarily intended present the usual quality and performance of a product of the same type that are reasonably expected. In this sense, if any of the products is not in accordance with the contract, you must notify us by following the procedure through any of the means of communication provided for this purpose. The products we sell, especially handicrafts, can often have the characteristics of the natural materials used in their manufacture. These characteristics, such as variation in grain, texture, and color, will not be considered defects or flaws. On the opposite, it will count with your presence and appreciate it. We only select the highest quality products, but natural features are unavoidable and must be accepted as part of the individual product appearance.
10. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
You acknowledge and consent that all copyright, registered trademark and other industrial and intellectual property rights over the materials or content provided as part of the website correspond at all times to us or to those who granted us a license for its use. You may use such material only as expressly authorized by us or those who granted us a license for its use. This will not prevent you from using this website to the extent necessary to copy your order information or Contact details.
11. EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
We will not be responsible for any breach or delay in the fulfillment of any of the obligations assumed, when it is due to events that are beyond our reasonable control ("Cause of Force Majeure").
Causes of Force Majeure will include any act, event, failure to exercise, omission or accident that is beyond our reasonable control and, among others, the following:
It will be understood that the obligations will be suspended during the period in which the Cause of Force Majeure continues, and we will have an extension in the term to comply with said obligations.
12. OUR RIGHT TO MODIFY THESE TERMS
We reserve the right to modify the Terms and Conditions. The modifications introduced will not be retroactive. If you do not agree with the changes made, we recommend that you do not use our website.
13. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The use of our website and the contracts for the purchase of products through said website will be governed by Spanish law. Any controversy that arises or is related to the use of the website or with said contracts will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Spanish courts and tribunals. If you are contracting as a consumer, nothing in this clause will affect the rights that current legislation recognizes as such.
14. COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
Your comments and suggestions will be welcomed. We ask you to send us such comments, suggestions and queries through our contact channels. Likewise, you can send your complaints and claims through our contact channels or the email email@example.com, which will be attended by our customer service in the shortest possible time and, in any case, within the legally established. Likewise, they will be registered with an identification key that we will inform you of and will allow you to monitor them. If you as a consumer consider that your rights have been violated, you can send us your complaints through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org in order to request an out-of-court dispute resolution. In this sense, if the acquisition between you and us has been made online through our website, in accordance with EU Regulation No. 524/2013, we inform you that you have the right to request an out-of-court dispute resolution with us. consumer material accessible through the Internet address http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
15. CONTACT Please note that the email email@example.com is enabled for the purpose of allowing easy and direct access to the identification data of VINTAGECOLLECTION888. as a marketer of the goods, as well as with the purpose that you can file the complaints or claims that you deem appropriate.
We accept PayPal.
How can I buy an item with a "Credit Card" through PayPal? Easy, safe and your always protected please follow this link https://www.etsy.com/help/article/361
Remember that you do not need a PayPal account to use PayPal.
1. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Those responsible for the treatment of your data are:
▪ VINTAGECOLLECTION888., currently operates in Spain selling products.
We are co-responsible for the treatment. This means that we have regulated and we jointly take charge of treating and protecting your personal data.
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
Depending on the products, services or functionalities that you want to enjoy at any given time we will need to process some data or others, which in general will be, depending on the case, the following:
▪ your identification data (for example, you do not name, surname, image, language and country from which you interact
with us, contact details, etc.);
▪ financial and transactional information (for example, your payment or card details, information about
of your purchases, orders, returns, etc.);
▪ connection, geolocation and navigation data (for example, location data, the number of device ID or advertising ID);
▪ commercial information (for example, if you are subscribed to our newsletter),
▪ data about your tastes and preferences.
Remember that, when we ask you to fill in your personal data to give you access to some functionality or Platform service, we will mark some fields as mandatory, since they are data that we need to be able to provide you with the service or give you access to the functionality in question. Please note that if you decide not to provide us with these data, it is possible that you will not be able to complete your registration as a user or that you will not be able to enjoy those services or functionalities.
In other cases, we may passively collect information by using tracking tools, such as cookies.
from browsers or other similar technologies on our Platform or from communications we send to you.
Depending on how you interact with our Platform, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To manage your registration as a user of the Platform. In case you decide to register as a user on our Platform, we need to treat your data to identify you as a user of the same and give you access to its different functionalities, products and services that are available to you as a registered user. You can cancel your account registered user by contacting us through Customer Service Customer.
We inform you that the data we collect about your activity, obtained through the different channels of the Platform, and which include your purchases, will remain linked to your account so that you can Access all information at once.
2. For development, compliance and execution of contract of sale or services you have contracted with us on the platform This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
▪ Contact you regarding updates or communications informative information related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including sending surveys quality of the products or services provided.
4▪ Manage the payment of the products you buy, regardless of the payment method used.
▪ Activate the necessary mechanisms in order to prevent and detect improper use of the Platform, for example, during the purchase and return process, as well as potential fraud against you and/or against Us. If we consider that the operation it may be fraudulent or we detect abnormal behavior with indications of being fraudulent uses of our functionalities, products and services, this treatment may have consequences such as transaction blocking or cancellation of your user account.
▪ Manage possible changes or returns once you have made a purchase and manage requests for information about the availability, reservations of products to through the Platform, according to said options available at all times.
▪ For billing purposes and to make available to you the tickets and invoices for purchases you have made on the Platform.
▪ Guarantee the use of other functionalities or services in the as they are available.
We only process personal data that is strictly necessary to manage or resolve your request or request.
If you use the telephone channel, the call can be recorded to answer your request and guarantee its quality.
If it is available, and you decide to use WhatsApp as a channel to communicate with Customer Service, we will provide your phone number to WhatsApp Inc.
(a company located in the Spain) to verify that you are a user of this service. We recommend that you review your privacy settings and read
users who use their services.
4. For marketing purposes This purpose includes the processing of your data for, mainly:
▪ Personalize the services we offer you and be able to make you recommendations based on your interaction with us on the Platform and the analysis of your user profile (for example, based on to your purchase and browsing history).
▪ To the extent that you subscribe to our Newsletter, we will treat your personal data to manage your subscription, including the sending personalized information about our products or services through various means (such as mailelectronic).
▪ Therefore, keep in mind that this data processing entails the analysis of your user or customer profile to determine what your preferences are and therefore what the products and services that best fit your style when sending you information, we will make suggestions about products that we think may interest you and, if you are a registered user, we will provide you with the "cart recovery" functionality.
▪ Remember that you can unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time and free of charge through the section of "Newsletter" of the Platform, in addition to through the indications that we provide you in each communication.
▪ Show you advertising on the Internet that you can see when you browse on websites.
▪ Data enrichment: When we obtain your data information from various sources, we may combine them into certain circumstances in order to improve our understanding of your needs and preferences in relation to our products and services (including the purposes of analysis, generation of usage profiles, marketing studies, customer surveys quality and improvement of the interaction with our clients). Us we refer, for example, to the combination of information that we can do if you have a registered account and, with the same email address that is linked to your account, you make shopping as a guest; or information collected automatically (such as IP addresses, MAC addresses, or metadata) that we can link with that information that you have provided directly through your activity on the Platform or in any of our stores (for example, the informationrelated to your purchases, in the store online, your preferences).
▪ Carry out promotional actions (for example, for the development of contests or the sending of your list of saved articles to the email you indicate). By participating in any promotional action, you authorize us to treat the data that you you provide based on each promotional action and we can communicate through various media such as social networks or in the own platform. In each promotional action in which you participate you will have available the legal bases where we will provide you more detailed information about the treatment of your data.
▪ Disseminate on the Platform or through our network channels photos or images that you have shared in a social way public, provided that you give us your consent to do so.
5. Usability analysis and quality for improvement our services If you access our Platform, we inform you that we will treat your data navigation for analytical and statistical purposes, that is, to understand the way in which users interact with our Platform and with the actions that we can carry out on other websites and thus be capable of making improvements.
3. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis that allows us to treat your personal data also depends on the purpose for which we treat them, as explained in the following table: Purpose Legitimation
1. Manage your registration as Platform user
The treatment of your data is necessary for the execution of the terms that regulate the use of the Platform. In other words, so you can register as a user on the Platform, we need to process your data personal, since otherwise we could not manage your registration.
We consider that we have a legitimate interest in linking to your account your purchases and the data we collect about your activity through the different channels of the Platform.
2. Development, fulfillment and performance of the contract sales or services
The treatment of your data is necessary for the execution of the contract of sale or provision of services that links us to you. In addition, we process your location data when you give us your consent. We consider that we have a legitimate interest to carry out the checks necessary to detect and prevent possible fraud or use fraudulent when you use the Platform, for example, when making a purchase or return. We understand that the treatment of this data is positive for all parties: for you, since it allows us to put Medids for protect you against fraud attempts by third parties; for us, because it allows us to prevent improper use of the Platform;for all our customers and society, because it also protects your interest in ensuring that fraudulent activities are discouraged and detected when they occur.
3. Customer Service We consider that we have a legitimate interest in responding to requests or questions that you ask us through the various means of contactexisting. We understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial to you as it allows us to serve you properly and resolve any queries raised.
When you contact us, in particular, for incident management related to your order or the product / service purchased through the Platform, the treatment is necessary for the execution of the contract of buy and sell.
When your query is related to the exercise of rights over which we inform you below, or with claims related to our products or services, what legitimizes us to treat your data is compliance with legal obligations on our part.
4. Marketing The legitimate basis for processing your data for marketing purposes is the consent you give us, for example: when you agree to receive personalized information through various means, when you authorize the sending push notifications on your device, when you lend your consent through cookie or privacy settings of your device, or when you accept the legal bases to participate in a promotional action or to publish your photographs on the Platform or in our social media channels.
To offer you personalized services or show you information personalized, either on our Platform, as well as to carry out data enrichment, we consider that we have a legitimate interest to perform profiling with the information we hold about you (such as the navigation you make, preferences or history of purchases) and the personal data that you have provided us with, such as age range or language, since we understand that the treatment of this data also It is beneficial for you because it allows you to improve your experience as a user and access information according to your preferences.
5. Usability analysis and quality
We consider that we have a legitimate interest to analyze the usability of the Platform and the degree of user satisfaction since we understand that the treatment of this data is also beneficial for you because The purpose is to improve the user experience and offer a service ofhigher quality.
4. FOR HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The term of conservation of your data will depend on the purposes for which we treat them, as explained
Purpose Period of conservation
1. Manage your registration asPlatform user
We will treat your data during the time in which you maintain the condition of registered user (that is, until you decide to unsubscribe).
2. Development, fulfillment andperformance of the contract
Sales or services
We will treat your data for the time necessary to manage the purchase of the products or services that you have acquired, including possible returns, complaints or claims associated with the purchase of the product or particular service.
On some occasions, we will only process the data so far in which you decide, as is the case of the payment data that you have requested to store for possible future purchases (in case you are this functionality is available).
3. Customer Service We will process your data for as long as necessary to attend to your request or request.
4. Marketing We will treat your data until you unsubscribe or cancel your subscription to the newsletter.We will also show you personalized ads until you change the device, browser or cookie settings, which will revoke said permission.
If you participate in promotional actions we will keep your data for a period of six (6) months from the end of the action.
5. Usability analysis and quality
Regardless of whether we process your data for the time strictly necessary to comply with the corresponding purpose, we will later keep them duly stored and protected during the time in which responsibilities derived from the treatment could arise, in compliance with the regulations in force at all times.
5. WILL WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES?
To fulfill the purposes indicated in this Privacy and Cookies Policy, it is necessary that we give access to your personal data to third parties that provide us with support in the services we offer you, namely:
▪ financial entities,
▪ fraud detection and prevention entities,
▪ technology service providers and analytics,
▪ providers and collaborators of logistics, transport and delivery services or their establishments associates,
▪ service providers related to customer care,
▪ providers and collaborators of services related to marketing and advertising, such as agencies of advertising, advertising partners or social networks that, in certain cases, may act as joint controllers.
For service efficiency, some of the aforementioned providers are located in territories outside the European Economic Area that do not provide a level of data protection comparable to that of the Union European. In such cases, we inform you that we transfer your data with adequate guarantees and always maintaining the security of your data, since we use the most appropriate tools for the international data transfer, such as Standard Contractual Clauses or any other measure relevant supplement.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU PROVIDE US WITH YOUR DATA?
We promise to respect the confidentiality of your personal data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. rights, simply indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. In case we consider it necessary to be able to identify you, we may request a copy of a document proving your identity.
Likewise, we can offer you the possibility of exercising your rights and configuring your privacy preferences by use some of our services or by making specific channels available to you within our Platform.
In particular, regardless of the purpose or legal basis under which we process your data, you have right to:
• Ask us for access to the data we have about you. We remind you that if you are a user registered on the Platform you can also consult this information in the corresponding section to your personal data.
• Ask us to rectify the data we already have. Remember that if you are a user registered in the Platform you can also access the section corresponding to your data details of your account to modify or update your personal data. Anyway, keep in
Please note that by actively providing us with your personal data by any means, you guarantee that they are true and accurate and you agree to notify us of any changes or modifications to them.
Any loss or damage caused to the Platform or to the person in charge of the Platform or to any third party due to a communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information in the registration forms, will be the sole responsibility of the user. Please remember that as a rule In general, you should only provide us with your own personal data, not those of third parties, except as permitted in this Privacy and Cookies Policy.
• Ask us to Delete your data to the extent that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for those that we need to treat them as we have informed you above, or in which we no longer have legitimacy to do so.
• Ask us to limit the processing of your data, which means that in certain cases you can ask us to temporarily suspend the processing of the data or that the let us keep beyond the necessary time when you may need it.
If you have given us your consent for the processing of your data for any purpose, you will also you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
When our legitimacy for the treatment of your data is your consent or the execution of the contract.
On the other hand, when the processing of your data is based on our legitimate interest, you will also have the right to oppose the processing of your data.
Finally, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the supervisory authority in matters of relevant data protection, in particular, before the Spanish Data Protection Agency (https://www.agpd.es/portalwebAGPD/index-ides-idphp.php).
We may modify the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy when requested. we deem convenient. In the event that we do so, we will notify you in different ways through the Platform.
(for example, through a banner, a pop-up or a push notification), or we will even communicate it to your address of email when the change in question is significant for your privacy, so that you can review the changes, assess them and, where appropriate, oppose or unsubscribe from any service or functionality. In In any case, we suggest that you review this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time in case there is minor changes or we introduce some interactive improvement, taking advantage of the fact that you will always find it as a point permanent information on our website.